Comment on page
2023.3 Changes Overview
In version 2023.3 of Enate, we've added some powerful new features for your operations teams in Work Manager, as well as adding a number of GPT-driven integrations to our Marketplace which help support them with their day to day activities.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the new features you're getting:
- Standard, out of the box reports based on Enate data. Your user role will determine which standard reports you are able to see
- The ability to build on the standard reports to create your own personalized reports with exactly what you want
- The ability to save your personalized reports so you can easily navigate back to them
- The ability to share your reports with whoever you think needs to see it
- Team Leaders or users with the 'Can customize reports' permission will also get access to advanced editing options which allows them to create brand new visuals and to delete visuals, as well as the ability to create and delete cards
Watch this video to find out more:
We've also simplified how you can give your users access to certain features by implementing User Roles. Now, rather than having to set multiple different access levels each time you create a user account, all you have to do is pick the role a user needs to be in. This determines what they can see and do in Work Manager and, for admin people, in Builder. You can choose from standard roles, provided by Enate, or you can create Custom Roles and give users the precise access levels you need.
Watch this video to find out more:
In Enate Marketplace, we've been making some big advances in the AI space and can now offer EnateAI, a zero-configuration GPT option supplied by Enate which uses our own Azure hosted OpenAI Instance for the GPT3 Engine. We have also added a number of OpenAI adapters that allow you to talk to the OpenAI API directly via your own OpenAI account and API keys. And if you'd rather run these patterns via your own Azure platform, our new AzureAI adapters allow you to use your own Azure instance of OpenAI which you can manage and control, providing you with a great deal of control and detail of the information going through the API. These adapters are available for the following patterns:
- Email Classification - automatically classifies and categorizes Tickets, saving agents having to do this manually
- Email Data Extraction - brand new pattern that auto-populates important information from emails into custom cards in your Tickets and Cases, saving agents from having to do this manually
- Thank You Email Evaluation - automatically detects whether incoming emails to a resolved work are just simple 'thank you emails', and if so then have them automatically moved back to a state of 'resolved' without agent users having to manually perform such repetitive checks.
- Sentiment Analysis - analyzes the content of incoming emails, determines their sentiment - e.g. if they're positive or negative and displays this information to your users to they can determine the sentiment of an email at a glance
We've also made some enhancements to the Views page. First up, we're changing the name of this page to 'Advanced Search'. We've also added more data and features - now, you can search by and see if a work item was reopened, when and by whom, and we've added more sophisticated searching and display options for overdue items. We've also added a feature which lets you create Export files to download your search results to Excel.
We've added some further data capture options to help you improve calculations of overall SLAs. You can now capture the initial date of a request so, for requests which span multiple related work items, you'll be able to use the start date of the very initial request for SLA calculations. And we've also added data to provide more detailed information about work items that are overdue, letting you see which items are overdue and by how many days they are overdue.