2022.2 Changes Overview
An overview of the new features in v2022.2 of Enate
We've made a number of enhancements in this release of Enate to make delivering and managing your business processes even easier. Check out the individual section on each to see all the enhancements we've made, or take a look at our quick overview videos for a taster.
Here are just a few of the things we've added in Work Manager:
- We've added a brand new feature to Quickfind that allows users to search for individual files or to search for a work item by searching for one of its files.
- We have added the option setting to allow Work Manager users to delete email attachments from a work item.
- We've also resolved a couple of the format display issues people may have been seeing on the auto-confirmation mails when a new Ticket gets created.
And from the configuration side:
- We've brought back the option the to include or not include local checklists when you're cloning a Case process.
- We have also improved localisation configuration in Builder, adding option to filter data to make things easier to work with.
- We've added in more flexibility when it comes to using Graph API mailbox integration - you can now use Enate to monitor specific folders.
- And we've also added a new option to allow for 'Per Connector Email Deduplication' to take place - this supports business models where a duplicate of the same mail is sent in to multiple business areas in order to create multiple separate work items.
You can check out a list of the new Features, Enhancements & Bug Fixes we've included in this releases in the documents below:
2022.2.3.0 Change log - New Features and Enhancements.xlsx
2022.2.3.0 Change log - Bug Fixes.xlsx
For a more extensive list of changes including API changes, Data Warehouse Changes and any Breaking changes, see the dedicated Release Notes section.