Comment on page
Screen Resolution Support
Details on screen resolutions supported by Enate
The minimum screen resolution supported by Enate at 100% DPI is: 1366 x 768. This means that resolutions of 1280x1024 and below are NOT supported.
Higher resolutions screens may run with DPI settings in excess of 100%. With this in mind, the list below shows the minimum 'screen resolution & DPI' combinations supported by Enate. Industry definitions for these screen resolutions are also provided here to help clarification:
- 1366 x 768 High Definition (HD) – Supported at 100% DPI Only
- 1600 x 900 High Definition Plus (HD+) – Supported at 100% DPI Only
- 1920 x 1080 Full High Definition (FHD) – Supported up to 125% DPI
- 1920 x 1200 Wide Ultra Extended Graphics Array (WUXGA) – Supported up to 125% DPI
- 2560 x 1440 Quad High Definition (QHD) – Supported up to 150% DPI
- 3440 x 1440 Wide Quad High Definition (WQHD) – Supported up to 150% DPI
- 3840 x 2160 4K or Ultra High Definition (UHD) – Supported up to 200% DPI
Particularly when running on minimum supported resolution, Enate always recommends users to run Enate in Full-screen mode (access this via F11 key in browser) to give maximum screen real-estate for display. If you have additional toolbars installed in the browsers above the 'default' system browsers (e.g. browser add-ins), this can significantly reduce available screen space and may go below minimum supported screen dimensions.