Auto-evaluate 'Thank You' emails -Thank You Email Evaluation
Our 'Thank You Email Evaluation' pattern, available in Marketplace in Builder automatically detects whether incoming emails to a resolved work are just simple 'thank you emails', and if so then have them automatically moved back to a state of 'resolved' without agent users having to manually perform such repetitive checks.
This pattern is available via the following providers:
Note that this will not change or reset the due date of the work item.
EnateAI is a zero configuration option supplied by Enate which uses our own Azure hosted OpenAI Instance for the GPT3 Engine.
This instance is shared with anyone that enables EnateAI so if you have high volume/high demand then you may be better off configuring your own Azure Open AI instance and using an Azure Open AI Adapter Version.
The setup of EnateAI for all patterns is super simple - simply click to activate.
OpenAI Adapters allow you to talk to the OpenAI API directly via your own OpenAi account and API keys, this will be using the OpenAI API which is open to everyone. You can also monitor usage of API requests sent via this API in the OpenAI interface.
To setup OpenAI for Thank You Email Evaluation, follow these steps:
- 1.Click on 'Activate' on the 'OpenAI GPT3 - Thank You Email Evaluation' option in Enate Marketplace.
- 1.In the resulting pop-up, enter the following information:
- 3.Click to test the connection
- 4.Once the connection has been successfully tested, click to activate. Your Thank You Email Evaluation pattern provided by OpenAI is ready to be used.
The OpenAI API keys page is where you can create further API keys and manage your existing ones.
You can monitor the usage and breakdown of requests of the OpenAI account on the OpenAI Usage page:
AzureAI allows you to use your own Azure instance of OpenAI which you can manage and control, giving you a great deal of control and detail of the information going through the API.
To setup Azure OpenAI for thank you email evaluation, follow these steps:
- 1.Click on 'Activate' on the 'Azure OpenAI GPT3 - Thank You Email Evaluation' option in Enate Marketplace.
- 2.Enter the following information, all of which can be gathered from your Azure OpenAI instance, in the resulting pop-up:
- Resource Name - this is the Azure Resource Name which can be found by navigating to your OpenAI Cognitive Services in Azure, accessing your Azure OpenAI Resource and opening the resource. The resource name can be found in the overview page, next to 'Resource group'
- Deployment Name - to find this, go to the 'Model deployments' section in Azure OpenAI studio and then click on 'Manage Deployments'.
Then click on the 'Deployments' section on the left and the deployment name will appear on the right - this is the value you need.
- API Key - this is configured back in the OpenAI Portal, from the 'Keys and Endpoints' section on the left. This is where you can generate new keys and manage existing ones. Enter one of these keys.
- 3.Click to test the connection
- 4.Once the connection has been successfully tested, click to activate. Your Thank You Email Evaluation pattern provided by Azure OpenAI is ready to be used.
UiPath Communications Mining provides communication analysis and to help automate your processes.
The following video takes you through how to setup UiPath Communications Mining for 'thank you' email evaluation.