Clicking on the user dropdown will show the following dropdown:
There are three useful navigation links:
1. Enate Homepage – This is the Enate Company website. Here you can see latest resources, industry insight and product release info.
2. Enate Academy – Here you can sign up for different Enate learning courses in English, Spanish, Portuguese Brazilian, French, German, Romanian, Russian, Polish and Hungarian.
3. Enate Help – This is a link to Enate's Builder help files.
4. Web API Docs- This is a link to Enate's WebAPI documentation which includes information about Enate's APIs and contains some sample API integrations.
5. Try Web API- This is a link to Enate's Web API Swagger Index.
6. Webhooks Docs - This is a link to Enate's Webhook documentation which includes information about Enate's Webhooks, API Webhook Subscription, Webhook Troubleshooting and contains some sample Webhook integrations.